If you’re using ChurchTrac 2010 on a computer running Vista or Windows 7, we’ve updated an important knowledgebase article to help with User Account Control compatibility. If you’ve experienced any problems with using ChurchTrac on Vista or 7, please follow the instructions here to resolve the problem:
If you’re encountering errors running ChurchTrac 2010 on Vista or Windows 7, be sure to see our updated knowledgebase article on the subject:
We’ve recently fixed error 2213 that many of you with Lexmark and Dell printers reported. The latest program update should full correct this issue.
We’re also working to resolve errors 2501, 3085, and -2147417848. Check the knowledgebase or this page for continued updates on these errors.
A new ChurchTrac 2010 update has been released. This update fixes several issues:
- Fixed issue where some recurring events would not be displayed on the calendar view of the calendar screen
- Fixed calendar button on the accounting screen that did not save date changes
- Expanded custom report header fields to make them wide enough to display header text
- Fixed error message when importing OFX files on the accounting screen
- Added a new giving report by envelope number
- Also fixed other minor issues reported by users.
Other recent program updates have also:
- Fixed Error 2213. This error was caused by printer driver issues from Lexmark and some Dell printers. The latest ChurchTrac 2010 program update should correct this problem.
- Updated the data sharing process. When deleting the data in a text field for a record, that “deletion” was not always synchronized to the other computers. The latest 2010 update now syncs all deletions properly. Also, items containing “quotes” should now synchronize correctly.
- The picture synchronization process has been re-written and should now work more efficiently.
- Added US Cellular and Cricket to SMS providers list.
- Added optional Synchronize Now button to the main toolbar (can be hidden or displayed from the Settings window).
Please check for program updates often, as new updates are posted frequently. As always, we recommend checking for program updates at least every month, and backup your data weekly.