If you are currently using Tithe.ly, Subsplash, or PushPay… Listen Up! 👂
We’ve now made it even easier to import your giving transactions into ChurchTrac. Here’s how you do it:
Step 1: Export your giving transactions to a CSV file from your giving platform (Tithe.ly, Subsplash, or PushPay)
Step 2: Go to the ChurchTrac Giving Screen, Add a new giving Date, and select the “Import” button.
Step 3: Drag and drop your CSV file into the selected area
Step 4: Sit back and enjoy the coffee ☕️😀
But wait, how does this all work??
Just Kidding! It’s not magic. It’s just fancy code that we made which enables ChurchTrac to go through all those entries in your CSV file, pull the info we actually need, and then properly match the contributions to the right individual.
3 Things to do, before you say I do… (to importing your contributions).
- Don’t edit/change the CSV file that you download from Tithe.ly, Subsplash, or PushPay
- Make sure that your donor’s email addresses in ChurchTrac match the email addresses in your other giving platform
- First and last names need to match too. Make sure you have names correctly spelled so that the right person gets matched to the contributions
NOTE: When you import your contributions, they will all be imported to the batch date you created. With the way ChurchTrac is built, it cannot split up each giving transaction by date that you have in your original CSV.
Something to Consider…
ChurchTrac has built-in Online Giving that works seamlessly through ChurchConnect. In the long run, it would be beneficial for you to make the switch to ChurchTrac for your Online Giving. Here’s why:
- Giving Transactions automatically appear in your Giving Screen (no importing needed).
- Support for all major credit cards and ACH Transactions.
- Donors can take advantage of recurring giving and cover transaction fees.
- ChurchTrac Online Giving Rates are most often the same (or lower) than our competitors. Especially if you’re a 501(c)(3)
Till next time 👋