With the Interactive Map, you can view on a map where all of your people are located within reference to your church. This amazing tool gives you and your leadership the ability to take your ministry to a whole new level! Some real-world applications of this include:
- Identifying the best places to start home bible studies or life groups.
- Knowing what members live closest to other members to help in times of need or checking in with your elderly members/widows/widowers.
- Determining what people are closest to future ministry opportunities.
- Pairing the right outreach people to guests who visited near their neighborhood.
- Finding the best location to open up another church campus.
Using the Interactive Map
- Go to your People Screen.
- Select the Reports Tab.
- Choose the people you would like to include in the Map.
- Select the Interactive Map as the Report Type.
The Interactive Map gives you the ability to zoom in/out as well as hover over each location marker. This helps you quickly identify the individuals on your map with regards to your ministry.
A person must have a valid address to appear on the Interactive Map. The Interactive map will only show locations in the United States and Canada.