Before you generate Contribution Statements…there are 5 things you should check over before doing so.
- Verify Addresses- Make sure you have current addresses for all the people that gave in 2019. The last thing you want to do is send out a Contribution Statement and have it returned because that person has moved.
- Upload Your Logo- If you want your church/ministry logo on the contribution statements, you need to upload it. To upload your logo go to SETTINGS > ADMIN SETTINGS > YOUR CHURCH INFO.
- Current Ministry Address- You need to have your ministry/church address entered so that it appears on the statement. Do this by going to SETTINGS > ADMIN SETTINGS > YOUR CHURCH INFO.
- Contribution Statement Options- To overview your Contribution Statement Options, go to SETTINGS > ADMIN SETTINGS > REPORT SETTINGS. Here you can adjust things like your address location, header, footer & more.
- Categories- Be sure ALL Income Categories that are used for recording contributions are marked correctly as Tax Deductible or Not Tax Deductible.
If you do these 5 things, you should be good to go for generating your Contribution Statements for last year.
We hope this little checklist helped. Till next time 👋