As you already know…ChurchTrac is LOADED with some really great features. Some of the best features that we’re proud of started with simple ideas from churches just like yours. For that, we want to say THANK YOU 🙌.
As churches start using the software, one of the most common questions we get asked is “What features should I be using?”
To that, we reply “you should be using ALL of ChurchTrac’s features.” 😉
Just kidding! We know that every church is unique and different. That being said, we decided to make a list of The 7 things you should be doing with ChurchTrac:
- Have Multiple User Accounts- ChurchTrac works best when all your staff and key volunteers have their own ChurchTrac account. Think of ChurchTrac as the hub of your Communication and Data at your church.
- Using Notes- Notes on the People Screen is an extremely valuable tool. It enables you to record notes specific to an individual or an entire family. Ever wanted to record information on someone for you to have on file? That’s what notes are for.
- Tracking Attendance- Keeping a detailed record of your attendance for worship or small group classes helps keep people from slipping through the cracks in ministry. Whether you’re a church of 100 or 4,000…keeping people plugged into ministry is a huge priority.
- Child Check-In- By using Child Check-In, you can help ensure the safety of your children while also assuring parents that their children are in good hands.
- Smart Lists- This is one of our favorite features. You can create lists for different groups of people that make it easy for emailing, messaging, or face-to-face outreach.
- Using the Calendar- Between your Sunday worship, small groups, and outreach… putting everything on your calendar helps keep everyone on the same page of what’s going on. Pro Tip: ChurchTrac Events let you schedule people for Calendar Events.
- Online Giving- With our built-in Stripe integration, ChurchTrac’s Online Giving makes it easy to take donations with just a few clicks. Most churches that use Online Giving experience higher and more frequent donations than churches that do not. You should check out one of our previous posts on this called “Three Myths about Online Giving”.
So there you have it. These are the 7 things we think you should be doing with ChurchTrac. If you’re already doing these 7 things, Bravo to you👏. If you’re not, it’s all good. Start picking a feature at a time to become a master at. As always, you can go to our SUPPORT PAGE to check out the Online User Guide or even create a Support Ticket.