Creating Giving Deposits
If you are using the Giving screen to track your tithes and offerings, you will want to create deposits from the Giving screen for them to show in the Accounting screen. This article shows how to do that.
Join our next Getting Started Workshop
Creating a deposit from the Giving Screen
- Select the date you wish to create a deposit for from the Giving screen.
- Select the "Create Deposit" button towards the bottom.
- Select the entries you would like to deposit and which account you would like to deposit them to.
- Now that the deposit has been created, you will see the deposit transaction on the account you made that deposit to on the Accounting screen.
- If you select that deposit transaction, you will see that the deposit shows the details from your giving summary.
Changing an Accounting screen deposit does NOT affect the Giving screen.
Why Create Deposits from Giving to Accounting?
Changing an Accounting deposit does NOT affect the Giving screen.
The "Create Deposit" button is only available in the Plus subscription. If you have the Plus subscription and do not see the "Create Deposit" button, you may not have permission from the account Administrator to deposit donations into the Accounting screen. Ask the Administrator of your account for more info.